With all of the work required to simply manage daily operations and all of the information and buzzwords regularly flooding senior management teams, it is often difficult to manage short term needs while simultaneously planning for future growth. Business leaders are often left without answers to questions about: the current and future trends within their industry; understanding how their current offerings fit within the current and future local/national/global marketplace; and ways to better engage and interact with their customers, peers, and regulators/government.
Capitol Management Consulting Services (CMCS) has built our Strategy practice around finding our clients the answers they seek to these questions and related ones. CMCS’s Strategy practice’s services are built around three pillars: Corporate Strategic Planning, Customer Acquisition Strategy, and Customer Experience Strategy.
- Corporate Strategic Planning
- Annual & Five Year Strategic Plan Development
- Corporate Strategic Plan Review, Assessment, & Realignment
- Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Strategic Business Development Plan Development
- Strategic Business Development Plans Review, Assessment, & Realignment
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Core Customer Values Development & Implementation
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) Strategy Development
Organizational leaders everywhere recognize that one of the greatest challenges facing any group is the ability to effectively and efficiently manage it. Whether an organization is a for-profit business, a government entity, or a non-profit, the one thing they all have in common is that they are constantly changing. Senior management must consider a number of factors when developing guidelines around organizational governance including, but not limited to: size, personnel, regulation &oversight, audit requirements, and legal requirements. Being unaware of the impact changes to these factors can cause will inevitably lead to missteps which could jeopardize your organization’s short and long term success.
Capitol Management Consulting Services (CMCS) has built our Governance practice around providing clients in all stages of growth with the ability to develop, plan, implement, and manage their governance processes and policies. CMCS’s Organizational Governance practice provides a variety of services around two functional areas: Organizational Planning & Development and Transformation & Modernization.
- Organizational Planning & Development
- Customer Experience Governance, Policy Development, & Assessment
- Organizational Governance & Policy Development & Audit
- OCXO Advisory & Support Services
- XPMO Establishment and Support Services
- Financial Assessment & Reporting
- Portfolio/Program Assessments
- Product Plan Development, Review, & Assessment
- Transformation & Modernization
- Change Management Communication & Messaging
- Change Management Coaching
- Customer Relationship Management
- Agile Transformation
- Modernization & Digitization Transformation
To learn more about how CMCS can assist with addressing your organization’s governance challenges, please contact us.